|Name of college
||AIMS Institute of Management Studie
|Date of Establishment
||Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Business Analytics
- Advance Employability Enhancement Program
|MBA Entrance Exam
||CMAT / XAT / AMMI / ATMA / CAT / MAT / CET
AIMS Pune Fees Structure
|AIMS Pune Fees Structure
||MBA + AEEP:- Rs.3,95,000
MBA + AEEP + PGP + SAP:- 5,90,000
- For PG courses students graduated from any statutory university with minimum of 50% aggregate marks at graduation level. (45% marks for SC / ST candidates)
- Students in the final year of graduation can apply for PG courses but their admission will be subject to their obtaining a minimum of 50.% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- Students must have valid score in any of the entrance test conducted for admission to Post Graduate Programs viz CAT / MAT / CET / CMAT / XAT / AMMI / ATMA
- Previous academic performance,
- MBA Entrance test score,
- Group discussion,
- Personal interview.
AIMS Pune Ranking
|AIMS Pune Ranking
- Academic Excellence Award by Green Thinkerz Awards-2018
- World Education Award by Worldwide Achievers – 2019.
- India’s Excellence Education Award by Berkshire Media LLC, USA – 2018.
- Aspirants are required to duely fill and submit the admission application form along with all the relevent documents to the institute.
- The application is processed subject to the positive verification of the records / documents as mentioned in the application form.
- All the aspiring candidates have to go through GD / PI in person or through telephonic rounds.
- All selected candidates taking up admission have to mandatorily submit undertaking and indemnity to be signed both by the student and the parent agreeing to confirm to the rules and the code of conduct.
AIMS Pune Average Package
|AIMS Pune Average Package
||5-6 lacs p.a
|No of placements Companies
||300+ leading companies
||31 lacs Pa
||Domestic: 9.5 lacs per annum
|AIMS Pune Admission Necessary Documents
- A Photocopy of Entrance test score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Mark sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size)
|PGDM Seats (Intake)
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh
Placements (Few Recruiters)
- ICICI Securities
- Ascent Intellimation
- TVS Logistics
- SDO Realty
- TVS Motors
- Shoppers Stop
- Finolex Industries
- Logos Solutions
- HWT Global
- Ravar Group
- SK Infotech
- Jaro Education