|Name of college
|Date of Establishment
||UGC approved Private University
||To become one of the prominent self-financed education providers in India, and a leading center of innovation & learning, imparting quality education across all levels
||To set up an educational institution that provides a healthy environment for both faculty & students and stimulates a spirit of teamwork, encourage innovation and deliver excellence in all branches of learning.
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Banking & Finance
- Tourism & Event Management
- Digital Marketing
- Retail & International Management)
DR KN Modi University Fees Structure
||Rs. 140000/- for 2 years fee
|| Rs. 44500 to Rs. 88000/-
||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting its proof of the same,45% for SC/ST.
||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT.
|DKNMU Newai Admission Admission Procedure
- Previous academic performance,
- MBA Entrance test score,
- Group discussion,
- Personal interview.
||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams
- A Photocopy of Entrance test score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Mark sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
Dr KN Modi University Average Package
|Dr KN Modi University Average Package
||Rs. 3.75 Lacs p.a.
||Rs. 9.00 Lacs p.a.
|No of placements Companies
||150+ leading companies
- Just Dial Ltd
- Pinnacle Infotech
- ICICI Prudential
- Vinayak Enterprises
- Manu Yantralaya
- Munjal Showa Pvt Ltd.
- TNS Royal Enfield
- ICICI Bank