|Name of college
||Taxila Business School Jaipur
|Date of Establishment
||Approved by AICTE, Ministry Of HRD, Govt. Of India
||PGDM+SAP with Business Analytics
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
Taxila Business School Fees Structure
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)
|Lump Sum (One Time)
|The Total Taxila Business School Fees Structure
||Taxila accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA and MAT score. Aspirants seeking admission to Taxila PGDM must have min 50% marks in graduation for General and 45% for reserved category as per AICTE norms. Students appearing in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
||CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA and MAT score
- Previous academic performance,
- MBA Entrance test score,
- Group discussion,
- Personal interview.
- A Photocopy of Entrance test score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year MarK sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size)
|Taxila Business School Reviews
- It helps me to develop inner quality to work long without getting stressed.”
- The rooms were not very clean and there was dust all over the place.”
- Good placement and very good academics best management school in North”, Taxila Business School Reviews
- Ranked 12th in A+++ Category- By SiliconIndia B-School Survey 2022
- Ranked 34th in Top 50 Eminence Schools for Employability in India ” by IIRF 2022.
- Top Cluster Ranking 10th B School in India: By IIRF
- Ranked on 6th in North Region India
Taxila Business School Average Package
|Taxila Business School Average Package
||Rs. 15.5 Lacs p.a.
||Rs. 18 Lacs p.a.
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh
- Bank of New York
- Deutche Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Birla Sunlife
- Equitas Bank
- Anand Rathi
- Aavas Finance