|Name of college
||The NorthCap University
|Date of Establishment
||University Grants Commission (UGC)
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Operations Management/Supply chain Management
NCU Gurgaon Fees Structure
|NCU Gurgaon Fees Structure
||Annual Tuition Fee – Rs. 4,25,000/-
||Rs. 75,000/- per semester
NorthCap University Gurgaon Admission
||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting its proof of the same,45% for SC/ST.
- Previous academic performance,
- MBA test score,
- Group discussion,
- Personal interview.
|Admission Necessary Documents
- A Photocopy of Entrance test score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Mark sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size)
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt. Private Universities Ordinance 2015, NCU Gurgaon Ranking
- University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for period 2016-2021, Govt of India
- NCU continues to be the leader amongst private universities in Haryana & Delhi
- Students, faculties, infrastructure and studying atmosphere all are excellent.
- Good place to study but you will need to work hard in your curriculum.
- Poor management in terms of making date sheets and time table.
||Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,
NCU Gurgaon Average Package
|NCU Gurgaon Average Package
||INR. 3.00 Lacs p.a.
||INR. 7.00 Lacs p.a.
|No of placements Companies
||300+ leading companies
|Placements (Few Recruiters)
- Fidelity International,
- Protiviti Consulting,
- Orange Business Services,
- Ericsson Global,
- British Telecom,
- Libsys Corp.,
- Newgen Software,
- Nagarro Software,
- Maruti Suzuki,
- Samsung Engineering,
- SK Engineering,
- Think Future Technologies,