|PGDM College Name
|Date of Establishment
||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
|| 2 Years – Full time
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
Jaipuria Institute of Management Ranking
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Ranking
- 63rd Amongst Top Management Institutes in India (NIRF 2019), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- 40th Amongst All B-Schools in India (NHRDN, 2019)
- 30th Amongst Private B-Schools in India (CSR-GHRDC, 2018)
- 16th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (Business Today, 2018)
||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA
||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams
|JIM Noida Fees Structure
||Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida, JIM Noida Management Fee Structure. Course fees at JIM Noida Fees Structure is 10,25,000/- For 2 year. Education loan facility is easily available.
||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.
|Hostel Fees annual fee
- Double Occupancy (Non-AC Rooms): Men / Women :- 65,000
- Double Occupancy (AC Rooms): Men / Women :- 85,000
- Single Occupancy :(AC) Men / Women :- 1,40,000
JIM Noida Admission 2020 Eligibility
|Graduates with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. If you are appearing final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for PGDM programs 2019. Also the candidates must have taken either one of the management entrance exams such as CAT*, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA .
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
||Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)
||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Solan, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.
||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.
|Wi Fi enabled campus
||100+ desktops computers
||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)
||200-seater seminar hall
|Technology enabled Classrooms
||LCD projector, audio with AC.
||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials
|Indoor & outdoor sports
|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.
||3500+ alumni are closely associated with the Institute
JIM Noida Average Package
|JIM Noida Average Package
||Rs. 6.20 Lacs p.a.
|No of placements Companies
||300+ leading companies
||Rs. 18 Lacs p.a
|Placements (Few Recruiters)
- Nityo Infotech
- Idea Cellular
- Tata Teleservices
- CGI International
- Cognitio Analytics
- EDS Technologies
- Adani Group
- Asian Paints
- Berger Paints
- Blue Star
- British Paints
- Coca Cola
- Colgate Palmolive
- Emami Ltd.
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Barclays Shared Services
- DBS Bank
- DCB Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Copal Amba
- Hackett Group
- S&P Capital IQ
- SG Analytics