|Name of college
Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad
||Indirapuram , Ghaziabad
|Date of Establishment
||Approved by the AICTE.
|MBA Entrance Exam
||CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA score.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations & Supply ‘Chain Management
- Information Sciences
Jaipuria School of Business Fees Structure
|Jaipuria School of Business Fees Structure
|| Rs 7,50,000/- for 2 years. Education loan facility is easily available.
|Jaipuria School of Business Fees Includes
||PGDM course Fees includes tuition fee, examination fee, library, computer, training, sports, extracurricular activities, add-on programs, foreign languages, industrial visits, study material & award of degree.
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50 %.( Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply)
- Performance in CAT/MAT/C-MAT/XAT and other nationalized tests is considered.
- Requirement for CAT/MAT/C-MAT/XAT may be waived in special circumstances such as posts graduate degree, adequate work experience, our entrance exam etc.
- Final Selection will be based on Group Discussion & two subsequent round of Interview
Jaipuria School of Business Reviews
|Jaipuria School of Business Reviews
- Good infrastructure, good facilities with well educated faculties.
- Good institution in a very nice place.
- Great experience, better academics and placements., Jaipuria School of Business Reviews
- Previous academic performance
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA test score
- Group discussion
- Personal interview.
||Scholarships to outstanding candidates whose profiles will help Jaipuria Group of Management Institutions, Ghaziabad to promote Value-based Leadership and Best Business Practice in the field of Management Education, particularly by ensuring diversity. For more information about scholarship you may contact our admission counselors.
- A Photocopy of Entrance test score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Mark sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate.
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
||Timely Assessment,Campus-Based Learning,Coached Problem Solving,Concept Tests,Interactive Lectures,Interdisciplinary Approaches,Investigative Case-Based Learning,Quantitative Writing,Strong Writing Assignments,Teaching with Data Simulations, Teaching with Spreadsheets,Teaching with the Case Method.
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
|Placements (Few Recruiters)
- Just Dial
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Kalco Alu
- KLF Developers
- Lal Pathlabs
- Login It Solution
- Max Healthcare
- NAAPTOL Raas
- Rohan Motors
- Royal bartiya