|PGDM College Name||Indus Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Course Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Duration|| 2 Years – Full time|
|Chairman||Ch. Mitter Sen|
- Human Resource Management
IIET Jind Reviews
|IIET Jind Reviews|
- Nikhil arora :- don’t join institute if you don’t wanna to spoil your carrer
- Yashwant Panchal :- Good facilities
- Gagan Kamboj :- Not so good
|Indus Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission 2020|
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
IIET Jind Fees Structure
|IIET Jind Fees Structure MBA -2,50,000/- for 2 Years.|
|Fees Inclusion||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.|
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by KU, Kurukshetra.
- Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|Admission Procedure||Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|Seats (Intake)||MBA :- 60|
|Admission Confirmation||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)|
|GD/PI Cities||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Solan, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.|
|Refund Policy||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.|
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Computer Lab||100+ desktops computers|
|Hostel||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)|
|Seminar Hall||200-seater seminar hall|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||LCD projector, audio with AC.|
|Library||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials|
|Indoor & outdoor sports|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.|
IIET Jind Average Package
|IIET Jind Average Package||Rs. 2.75 Lacs p.a.|
|Highest package||Rs. 9 Lacs p.a|
|Placements (Few Recruiters)|
- Pax Service
- DLF Bullding India
- Make my Trip