|PGDM College Name||Indus Business Academy|
|Date of Establishment||2006|
|Approved||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.|
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|Duration|| 2 Years – Full time|
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- International Business
- General Management
IBA Greater Noida
|IBA Greater Noida Reviews|
- Rakesh Chandra Joshi :- Thank you IBA for Educational services from start to finish. I am very impressed with the Education and type of culture I Am enjoing here in the Campus. Faculty is knowledgeable and supportive. Glad to see IBA growing day by day in terms of placements.
- Gaurav Singh :- One of the best business school,
|Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT scores|
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
Indus Business Academy Fees Structure
|Indus Business Academy Fees Structure PGDM – Rs 7,62,000/- for 2 Years.|
|Fees Inclusion||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.|
- The candidate must have obtained min. 50% marks in graduation( 45% for reserved category). Students in the final year of graduation may also apply.
- The candidate must have appeared for any one of the qualifying exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT or any other entrance exam recognized by AICTE.
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|IBA Greater Noida Admission 2020 Procedure||Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|Seats (Intake)||PGDM :- 180|
|Admission Confirmation||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)|
|GD/PI Cities||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Solan, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.|
|Refund Policy||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.|
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Computer Lab||100+ desktops computers|
|Hostel||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)|
|Seminar Hall||200-seater seminar hall|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||LCD projector, audio with AC.|
|Library||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials|
|Indoor & outdoor sports|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.|
|Alma Connect||3500+ alumni are closely associated with the Institute|
|IBA Greater Noida Average Package|
|Summer Training||12 weeks|
|IBA Greater Noida Average Package||Rs. NA Lacs p.a.|
|No of placements Companies||300+ leading companies|
|IBA Greater Noida Average Package and Highest package||Rs. 20 Lacs p.a|
|Placements (Few Recruiters)|
- JK Tyres
- Bata India
- Berger Paints
- TATA Motors
- MU Sigma
- NDTV Oracle
- Thomas Cook
- Hansol CSN
- Vishal Retail
- Matrix Cellular
- Allahabad Bank
- Next Retail India Ltd.
- Punjab National Bank