|Name of college
||CMR Institute of Technology Bangalore
|Date of Establishment
||Approved by Visvesvaraya Technological University
||Career Guidance and Placement Bureau echoes CMRIT Vision by guiding students to become competent graduates with domain and professional skills, meet their career aspirations, and serve the nation and the society at large.
- To collaborate with Industries and Companies to understand business and technology needs, trends and career opportunities
- To enhance the employability of every student through trainings, certifications, projects, internships, expert talks, workshops, hackathons, etc.
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Marketing & Finance
- Marketing & Human Resources
- Finance & Human Resource
CMRIT Bangalore Fees Structure
||1st Year – Rs: 4,50,000/-
| 2nd Year – Rs: 4,50,000/-
|CMRIT Bangalore Fees Structure
||Total Fees For 2 Years:- Rs: 900000/-
- Admission is open, to the Master of Business Administration Course, to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years’ duration recognized by VTU or who have passed any other examination recognized by this university as equivalent thereto.
- The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years/semesters of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall be not less than 45%.
||CMAT/ CAT/MAT/ PGCET/K-MAT.
- Previous academic performance,
- MBA Entrance test score,
- Group discussion,
- Personal interview.
||The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission.
(Please bring original documents along with 03 photocopies of the same).
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken.
- Marks Card of Second PUC / 12th equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / 10th pass certificate (original).
- Degree Marks Cards of all Semesters
- Photographs: Passport size: 4 Nos., Stamp size: 4 Nos.
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka Boards)
At the time of admission, candidates must submit all the originals, copies and other relevant documentation including the completed application form.
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh
CMRIT Bangalore Average Package
|CMRIT Bangalore Average Package
|No of placements Companies
- 6th Energy
- Aadya Aerospace
- Dover Corp
- DreamGains Financials
- Drivn solutions
- DRN Instructure
- Dsquare Solutions
- Intercons Software Labs
- Inventeron Technologies
- ITC Infotech
- Jalaram Engineers
- Quess Corp
- Red Hat
- Robert Bosch