World College of Technology and Management
Address-: 5km Stone, Farukh Nagar (Kherakhurrampur),
WCTM is established with the sole motive of developing an intellectually invigorating environment by imparting quality education in the field of technology and management.
Incepted in the year 2007, WCTM is located across 18 acres amidst a lush green environment of National Capital region (NCR). WCTM Gurgaon was established by Amma Chandravati Educational & Charitable Trust.
- Establishing global leadership by developing young talent with intellectual technologies and applications which further contributes to technical development of society on national and International levels
- Aiming to impart inclusive knowledge about principles of engineering and management skills with a multi-disciplinary approach to develop proficient human resources for offering services to society.
- Runs vibrant undergraduate and strong postgraduate programs in engineering and management streams with world class teaching, learning environment with modern pedagogy and most advanced technical infrastructure.
- Encouraging and boosting up the young talents by recognizing and awarding toppers whose names figure in the Merit lists of the University.
- Committed to set new bench-marks in innovations to maintain our edge over others as the college is promoted by ex-IITians.
|Name of college||WCTM Gurgaon|
|Date of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliation||(AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi and affiliated to MDU Rohtak.|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA|
WCTM Fee Structure
WCTM Fee Structure
Rs. 1,80,000/- for 2 years
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting its proof of the same,45% for SC/ST.|
|Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance,|
MBA Entrance test score,
|Necessary Documents||A Photocopy of Entrance test score card|
A Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
A Photocopy of Class 10th ,12th Certificate
Colored photographs (4 passport size).
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|